Before & After School/Summer Enrichment Program!
Ms. Angela has been with Church Child Care Center for 8 years and is currently continuing her education to obtain an associate's degree in Early Childhood Education. She has successfully completed the School Age Certification and 18 Hour Certification! During that time she has taught the before/after school program and our Summer Enrichment Program. Her rapport with the children is exceptional and the children look forward to seeing her every day! This is clearly seen by the smiles on their faces and the hugs they give her as they exit the school bus each day! Her combination of love and positive reinforcement makes the classroom a fun and safe learning environment for the children. Everyday is filled with fun activities for the children to enjoy including trips and water fun during the summer! After school children are assisted with homework and participate in art activities, music and physical activities. The children are always encouraged to use their minds and explore their creativity!
• Transportation is provided from Cash Elementary School to the center each day by our trained staff using our bus. Please see administration for information.
• Transportation is provided from Walkertown Elementary School, Middle Fork Elementary and Ibraham Elementary by Forsyth County Schools Transportation Department. You must contact the school to arrange the drop off at Church Child Care Center. Your child is greeted each day at the bus and escorted into the building. Your child's safety is our number one priority!
• Children who attend Walkertown Elementary School may also be picked up at the center in the mornings. Please see Administration for more information.
• Please notify Ms. Angela if your child has special needs including dietary, allergies and medications prior to your child's first day.
• Please sign the Child Behavior Contract. This contract must be signed by you and your child.
• Snack is provided each day.
• A field trip permission slip is required for your child to attend any trips planned outside the center.